Three short months ago, Kayli and I started this little experiment called The Plant Eaters’ Manifesto. It’s been a blast so far, and we can’t wait to keep the recipes coming at ya.
Today we’re going to make you work a little for your recipe. What can we do better? We want PEM to be so good you can’t help but share it with other thoughtful eaters. Tell us:
- 1 (very ripe) banana
- ¼ cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mash banana and nut butter together until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop heaping-tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto parchment paper lined cooked sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.