This post is also the second time we’ve shared our experiments with McDougall’s ready-made soups. We’ve been loving these for quick lunches – whether we’re traveling for work or just having a busy day at the office. Check out 5 Minute Ramen for more inspiration.
These black bean tacos were inspired by the breakfast tacos at our hotel. If only complimentary breakfast looked like this in the US…
- 1 McDougall Black Bean Soup
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 cups mixed greens, chopped
- ½ avocado, cubed
- ½ cup salsa
- Hot sauce
- Crushed red pepper
- Make soup according to direction on the package, using slightly LESS water than it calls for.
- Warm tortillas on the stovetop, in the microwave, or under the broiler.
- When soup has thickened, scoop it onto the tortillas. Top with mixed greens, avocado, and salsa.
Buy McDougall’s black bean soup.