This 5 Minute Ramen is a genius shortcut to our beloved Vegan Ramen recipe. With the help of Dr. McDougall’s Miso Ramen Noodle Soup and some frozen veggies, you can enjoy a savory, healthy dinner in just 5 minutes. We love this for quick weekday lunches and lazy weekends.
- 1 package Dr. McDougall's Miso Ramen dried soup (see below for link)
- ½ package frozen stir fry vegetable blend (or any frozen vegetables - broccoli, peppers, greens, etc.)
- Miso paste
- Tahini paste
- Crushed red pepper
- Dulse flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Hot sauce
- Prepare dried soup according to directions on the package.
- Defrost frozen vegetables in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove.
- Pour hot soup over defrosted vegetables. Add optional toppings, and enjoy!
Buy Dr. Mcdougall’s Miso Ramen Noodle Soup ($1.59 per serving!)